Ilford’s monthly community and environmental hub, market & cafe is leading on Redbridge celebrations of Social Saturday 2017.
Join and enjoy Redbridge skill sharing and workshops:
- Bring your broken bits & bobs and electricals and see if Hament and Dilip can mend them (free) or get your bike repaired/serviced by Ilford Recycles
- Planting winter veg /making paper pots with Commonwealth Gardeners
- 11.30 am: YouTube clips with Sobia Mahmud on solutions to the plastic problem including ‘the boy who saved the oceons’
- 12.30 pm: Fermenting vegetables (from Organic Ilford) with Begonia of Ilford Transition Town
- 1 pm: How to hair braid with Therese of Skillademy
And of course enjoy the market and cafe …..
- Browse the stalls: natural cosmetics, jewelry, upcycled crafts, cards, plants, bric a brac, bikes…
- And buy homemade cakes, healthy veggie meals and fresh Ilford herb teas from the community cafe.
Come along on Saturday 14th October to the Ilford Green Pop Up Market, celebrate Social Saturday, join in, enjoy, eat and bring your friends 🙂 Ilford Recycles, Salvation Army, 15 Clements Road, IG1 1BH.
For more info contact Begonia of Ilford Transition Town on email@example.com or 07985 540786.