Ilford’s funky community environmental hub every 2nd Saturday
- Saturday 11th November 10-2pm
- Ilford Recycles, Salvation Army, 15 Clements Road, IG1 1BH
Join and enjoy Redbridge skill sharing and workshops:
- Bring your broken bits & bobs and electricals and see if Hament and Dilip can mend them (free) or get your bike repaired/serviced by Ilford Recycles
Other workshops/activities on offer (times to be confirmed and updated here)
- 11am: making bird seed balls and how to look after winter birds with Commonwealth Gardeners
- 12pm: Making sturdy shopping bags with cardboard! Led by Catherine Daniel, a campaigner against plastic bags
- 1pm: Up cycling crafts with Habiba of Give and Take stall
- Youtube clip of the month with Sobia.
And of course enjoy the market and cafe …..
- Browse the stalls: natural cosmetics, jewelry, upcycled crafts, cards, plants, bric a brac, bikes…
- And buy homemade cakes, healthy veggie meals and fresh Ilford herb teas from the community cafe.